Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Eyes To Kill (or to die for!)

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill -- #8
This eye shadow is so cool & creates such a gorgeous shimmer.  It can be applied dry or wet, with a brush or your fingertip.  It comes packaged loose in a little glass pot – I’m usually hesitant to use loose eye shadow because it can be so messy but I did not run into any issues with this one.  The glass pot is tightly packed with a helpful little stopper to keep it from getting all over the place or you!!   It can be layered with shadows, applied over the entire lid, or just in the crease.  This product is, I think, something really new & different on the market.  I’ve noticed the shadows have names in magazines and on certain websites (see link to Neiman Marcus below) but when I bought mine at Woo in Nashville they were listed only by number.  #8 is a pink flecked gold/bronze/pewter – depending on what kind of light you’re in.  This stuff is really pretty and not at all over the top disco/studio 54 glitter.  I promise you, I’m not sitting at my desk right now looking like Ke$ha. J  This is a must try for Spring!!  I cannot wait to pick up another color.  The formula promises to last for 24 hours, is crease-proof, water-proof, flake-proof & sweat-proof.  Need I say more??

I also cannot wait to do my entire lids in a light wash of this color with mascara only and a dramatic statement lip color -- perhaps my ruby YSL.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod131060052&parentId=cat19220744&masterId=cat19220742&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000285cat4830738cat000294cat19180738cat19220742cat19220744

No comments:

Post a Comment