Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chantecaille Lip Sheer

Chantecaille Super Lip Sheer “Venus”

I am a big fan of Chantecaille products.  They are pretty high-end as far as price but I think they’re definitely worth it.  I got a request from a friend for a tinted balm w/ SPF last week so, I decided to try one of these.  My YSL gloss sheer melted on the boat over Memorial Day so I was due for a good, everyday replacement.
This product is the perfect natural pink for me.  It goes on very smooth and soft and kind of feels like chapstick – but of course a little more luxurious. J  It contains vitamin E emollients and comes in a fabulous silver tube – Chatecaille’s signature.  The Super Lip Sheer actually doesn’t have SPF but the Lip Sheer does (SPF 6-8).  This stays on great and has a glossy, natural finish.  The Super lip sheer does have minimal UVA/UVB protection though (better than nothing!) & most shades are paraben free.  I like this one so much, I’m ordering another shade!  Here is a link to the product on Chantecaille’s website:




No comments:

Post a Comment