Thursday, July 26, 2012

My End of Summer/Season Skincare routine by Cle de Peau


I like to change things up from time to time… it keeps the routine fresh and I think it helps you actually realize what products are working for you & which products you can do without.  Change is good, right?

Lately I’m loving Cle de Peau’s Gentle Balancing Lotion – a toner that gently moisturizes while also smoothing skin and minimizing pores.  Your complexion almost immediately feels and looks more youthful, radiant, and clear.  It’s pretty amazing!  Long term benefits include more balanced, hydrated, healthier skin overall from the inside out.  I’ve been using it morning and night.




I’m following up the lotion in the morning with Cle de Peau’s Gentle Protection Emulsion SPF 20 – a daytime emulsion that’s perfect for all skin types (except the ultra-dry) that protects against UV rays, dryness, and various damaging environmental factors.  I think this emulsion actually functions as an excellent primer for under your foundation too.  As with most Cle de Peau skincare, both of these products contain a “Cellular IC Normalizer” ingredient which improves and stimulates cellular functioning.  The result is gorgeous, glowing skin that’s well protected too!



If you’re in Nashville, stop by the Cle de Peau counter at Nordstrom!

No comments:

Post a Comment