Friday, August 10, 2012

Tatcha Skin Mist & Facial Cream


Tatcha Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream & Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

I was so excited to see that the most gorgeous care package arrived for me yesterday from my dear friend Vicky at Tatcha.  I’m a huge fan of Tatcha’s blotting papers, which I discovered while in New York last year for fashion week, and have been stalking the company ever since to see if they had plans to expand their line/products.  My prayers were answered!

I’ll post reviews on all the products in my package but wanted to touch on a cream and mist first.

First off, the Supple Rich Moisture Rich Silk Cream is incredible!  The cream has a liquid silk protein base that is especially designed  to form a moisture binding invisible barrier on your skin.  It creates a fantastic primer like canvas before your foundation and keeps your skin looking smooth, supple, and your pores minimized for hours on end.  It absorbs quickly, feels divine going on and leaves your skin silky smooth – just like the silken robe of a gorgeous geisha.  Oh, and did I mention all the packaging is gorgeous too! 

 

I’ve been on the hunt for a skin mist for awhile – to use as a refresher mid-day, on planes or during travel, and sometimes just to calm and soothe tired skin in the evenings before bed.  This brings me to Tatcha’s Luminous Dewy Skin Mist  -- perfect!  It is ultra hydrating but feels super light, so ideal for a few quick spritzes before bed but will also add a dewy/luminous finish to your already made up face, if that’s the look you’re going for.  The active ingredient in this mist is Okinawan red algae that lives in the islands off the southern tip of Japan’s mainland -- the algae is packed with anti-aging agents, water retaining qualities & various other health benefits.  The mist has a fresh scent and immediately revives tired and dry skin.



I cannot wait to try the rest of the skincare products in Tatcha’s new lines!!  Check out Tatcha’s website below to learn more about this fabulous line and stay tuned for more (raving, I'm sure!) reviews.


**All images courtesy of www.tatcha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment