Monday, January 19, 2015

tata & terry


Hi guys, due to technical issues – it seems my first post of 2015 disappeared… working on restoring that now! 

Until then… Let’s review two super simple products that have quickly worked their way into my daily routine. 

Tata Harper’s “Be Adored” tinted lip treatment – 100% natural and non toxic (thank god bc my child eats lip balm) – this gloss/balm hybrid delivers the perfect wash of sheer natural looking color while keeping lips moisturized for hours.  I’m finding that because I’m so pale I need a little pop of color on my lips so as to not look completely washed out.  I just cannot pull off the nude lip look, I look like a corpse.  So here’s to looking healthy & perfectly flushed with this yummy Tata Harper treatment!  Added plus, this little treatment plumps and reduces the appearance of lines. 

 

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Ombre Mercure – I love this smudgy soft crayon worn as a shadow or to blur an imperfect line from an eyeliner pencil.  You can line the eye in black, then smudge this on top to create a pretty gray color.  You can highlight the brow bones, the top of the lips, or the inner corner of the eyes.  The possibilities are endless and this guy has quickly become when of my new favorite products.  The blackstar crayons are one of my all-time favorites from By Terry’s line.  They’re so smooth & dewy on the lid and stay put all day.  This particular color is just gorgeous and I find myself grabbing this shadow stick constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment