Friday, November 7, 2014

Wrapping up the week...

Ok, first, sorry I’ve been MIA this week.  I’m apparently the only one in my household affected by the time change. 

Let’s start with some snaps from Halloween.  I regret not being Elsa because my not quite 2 year old son just really loves princess types and my black swan scared him a bit.  He was a bat, cutest one I’ve ever seen.

 

 

I’ve ended up full on loving the MAC primer from last week.  Also, my Glossier balm arrived & I’m obsessed.  Simple, effective, perfection in a tube you can make your own with adorable stickers! 

 


Did you know that my secret weapon are Hanes brand men’s undershirts?  The white is a classic go-to and I’m lately loving the “soft comfort” version in black and heather gray.  They look hip with a contrasting color bra worn solo for date nights or under a fitted blazer, cute over sports bras for workouts and perfectly polished under sweaters or even a button up worn open as seen below on me at the office today.  They're long and allow for nice ruching and have good coverage so the tatas aren’t on display – but the shoulder shape when worn solo gives kind of a sexy athletic look.  I order them in bulk and relied on them heavily throughout my pregnancy too.  I wear a M and usually order them on Amazon or grab a 3 pack at Target. 
 
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment