Monday, December 8, 2014

BARE NECESITIES


Dr. Brandt CC Glow

The best tinted moisturizer (for my skin) ever.  It’s amazing how long my face looked fresh & glowing and not the least bit oily.  The consistency is a little odd but it goes on smoothly and does wonders for fine lines, skin texture, and color correction.  I was not expecting to love it so much.  Plus, it’s super easy!  I used my regular moisturizer then this but in the warmer months would likely just use it alone.  Loving that it is SPF 30 too.
 
 


Surratt Loose Powder

This is the best “touch up powder” in the universe.  I am confident. It absorbs shine seamlessly & leaves no residue or powdery finish.  Instantly you’re refreshed.  You can purchase a translucent shade or a translucent shade that is slightly yellow based – I went with the yellow as my skin has a lot of pink/red undertones.  The compact is $20 and the powder is $20 – thus, when you’re out of product, it’s only a $20 fix.  The compact contains a mesh covered palette and cover so just the right amount of product is released onto your velvet facial puff.
 


Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Balm in Sexy Petal

I really love this gloss and have mentioned it many times before.  It’s easy to go back to – it stays put very well, is super moisturizing & adds the perfect bit of sheer color and shine.





 
Check me out at the park this weekend!  No frumpy yoga clothes here.
*J Brand skinnies, Isabel Marant wedge trainers, Current/Elliott tee shirt…
 
 

PS This $128 leopard coat is one of the best things I’ve spent money on all year.  Obsessed.  I have worn it daily since it arrived & am getting non stop compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment