Monday, March 13, 2017

Kat Burki and Armani


The prettiest palette ever courtesy of Giorgio Armani…

Giorgio Armani 02 Boudoir

This eye quad is so gorgeous.  The hazy lavender tinged neutrals are super blendable, sheer, and easy to apply.  I’m actually following the color coordinated application chart insert and loving how pretty this velvet like color is looking on my lids especially with a pop of shimmer at the inner corners.

 



& newcomer…

Kat Burki Vitamin C Nourishing Cleansing Balm

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the sweet girl at the Cosmetic Market that turned me onto this moisturizing cleansing balm packed with vitamin C.  My life is seriously forever changed. For years I swore off cleansers that weren’t from a drugstore but now it’s apparent my mid/late 30s skin needs something that packs a bit more of a punch.  I am not exaggerating when I say this makes my skin bounce.  I’m obsessed with it & the cute little muslin cloth that comes with it.  I’m on week 2 and my skin is glowing!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment