Monday, June 25, 2012

The Daily Deflector by Kate Somerville


Kate Somerville SPF 20 Daily Deflector Anti –Aging Sunscreen/Moisturizer

This is an ideal moisturizer/SPF product for use during the hot summer months.  The formula locks the sunscreen into the “reservoir” of the skin ensuring your protection/coverage is optimal.  “Matrixyl 3000” immediately reduces the appearance of wrinkles especially around the eyes and the forehead.  A naturally derived Shitake Mushroom-based skin tightener helps to gradually strengthen the skin’s texture resulting in a firmer, healthier appearance.  This is like your daily moisturizer on steroids.  I actually feel like it makes my skin glow and I love how it acts almost as a primer – keeping my face shine free and smooth for several hours.  I use this product in combination with Kate’s Quench serum (see my 6/5/12 post).  While vacationing this summer this has been my go-to product to keep my face protected, breakout free, & looking lovely without any other products or makeup needed.  Kate’s products are priced very reasonably and she has a stellar reputation.  What’s not to love??




No comments:

Post a Comment