Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Endless Somer


Kate Somerville Quench Serum

I’ve read about this “red carpet favorite” for years and finally got around to trying it.  AMAZING.  A water based hydrating serum that provides balanced moisture for oily or blemish prone skin.  Anti-aging peptides, collagen, and an intense delivery system that locks in moisture work together to make this serum the perfect solution to dealing with sometimes hard-to-handle summer skin.  I don’t know about you but sweat, combined with outdoor workouts, combined with my hands constantly pushing my hair out of my face, plus beach/lake/pool days and constant sunscreen applications often times leave my pores clogged and my skin looking less than luminous in the scorching Southern sun.  I have been applying this serum twice daily and layering Somerville’s SPF 20 Daily Deflector Anti –Aging Sunscreen/Moisturizer (review to come later) on top in the mornings and I’m super pleased with the results.  My fine lines are almost non existent and my skin looks plump, hydrated and dare I say, dewy!  This is a first!!  My pores are also clear and even.  Winner!!  I also think this entire line is priced very reasonably and all the products are so effective that one little pump covers the face/neck perfectly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment