Friday, December 7, 2012

Somerville Series (1)



I’m trying to get my skin in the best possible shape before baby  by sticking to a super diligent routine and I have been doing so with multiple Kate Somerville products and treatments which I’m going to review for you before my maternity leave starts.  First up:

Kate Somerville CytoCell P299 Anti Wrinkle Serum

This serum is amazing and while I’ve only been using it about a week I can already see a significant difference in the overall tone and texture of my skin.  The serum is oil-free and meant to be applied morning and evening.  The science behind the serum is stem cell technology combined with active ingredients like hyaluronic acid and marine algae – making this guy a total brainer, right??  It restores hydration, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and refines skin’s texture and luminosity.  Clinical studies back the killer results and I assure you, this formula doesn’t disappoint.  It is soothing, layers nicely under your daily moisturizer, and, like all Kate’s products, it’s super reasonably priced.




P.S. If you’re in Nashville, see my friend, Rheonna, at the Kate counter in Nordstrom!



http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Kate-Somerville-CytoCell-P299-Anti-Wrinkle-Serum-Face-Eye-Care/prod152870328_cat16880781__/?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat16880781%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod152870328&cmCat=product

No comments:

Post a Comment