Monday, December 3, 2012

Mercier Compact



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Compact

I was hesitant to try this compact, despite being a long time fan of Mercier’s tinted liquid moisturizer due to mixed reviews in the beauty world… but, after a super picky BFF gave it her seal of approval (I can’t remember the last foundation she liked??) I had to check it out for myself.  I’m hooked, especially for my morning pre-office routine.  It is creamy and easy to apply (goes on like velvet) and seems to have a more substantial/moderate coverage than the original form. Moreover, it’s SPF 20.  The smooth, dewy formula immediately neutralized the redness in my skin and covered my fine lines without looking heavy, caked, or settling into cracks, rough spots, etc.  This is a MAJOR winner in my book.  The compact is a great size, is conveniently packaged and comes with a super luxurious little sponge.  I’m using it in “bisque.”


http://www.sephora.com/tinted-moisturizer-creme-compact-broad-spectrum-spf-20-sunscreen-P375166?om_mmc=Googlepla&_requestid=42976&cm_mmc=us_search-_-GG-_-pla-_-{keyword}&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1435932

No comments:

Post a Comment