Thursday, November 21, 2013

The holidays are upon us!!!!



Peeps, I’ve abandoned you!!  I just got back from a long weekend at the Ritz Lodge at Reynolds Plantation where I enjoyed some much needed R & R with my boys and some solo spa time!  Scroll to the end of this post to see some fun shots from the weekend!  But, don’t fret, I’m back in full effect to guide you flawlessly and beautifully through your holiday season.  Just joking, I’m a train wreck with hair that hasn’t been washed in 5 days and I’m a total stress ball just knowing the holidays are upon us.  

Fear not though, I have been shopping (what else is new??) & I will let not you down!!

First, Kerastase, this stuff is liquid gold:  




I don’t really know how to put into words what it does (admittedly neither did my stylist) but, it makes everything smoother, healthier, & just all around better.  It is AH mazing.  It literally binds split ends and repairs damage instantly.  Plus, like all Kerastase stuff, it smells fab too.

Second, Stella McCartney lingerie from my friend Emily’s shoppe, Beloved Intimates:


I recently scooped up this duo:



I just feel better about myself in pretty underthings post baby – even with my far from perfect post baby bod.  This pretty bra peaking out from under a tee, tank, or blouse is just perfection.

Third, Moroccan Oil hand cream.  A perfect stocking stuffer or nice little gift for a friend.  It’s creamy not greasy, melts into skin and leaves dry, parched wintery skin feeling hydrated and refreshed.







Fourth, Goldsign Jeans




Mine came from my fav Nash store -- http://haudrey.com/

Hmm… How can I describe these… they feel like cashmere, they are uber form fitting yet the most comfortable pair of jeans I’ve tried on thus far in my life… I do not lie when I say I could sleep in them.  They also make me look skinnier and more leggy than any other jean I’ve ever tried.  This is a bold statement – I speak the truth.  Buy them!!!!  I’ve become a life long devotee.






No comments:

Post a Comment