Monday, December 2, 2013

Loving Lately…




A navy blue smoky eye with these 2 products from By Terry: 







The pencil is in “royal navy” and it’s an electric blue for sure.  I lined eyes top and bottom with it, wriggling it into the lash line as close as possible.  It ends up tinting the roots of your lashes blue and really makes eyes pop.  I followed this up with the ombre blackstar cream eyeshadow stick in “blue compassion” – this is a more muted shimmering navy blue that I LOVE.  I blended well into the crease and used a bit over top of the royal navy liner.  I finished the look by blending all of this with my favorite sheer beige neutral shadow to kind of tone things down.  I wouldn’t exactly say it’s an office appropriate look but it is fab for holiday parties and going out!!  Plus, if you eliminate the electric pencil – the navy and beige is very elegant.  To keep the focus on the eye, I stuck with my signature nude/light lip by using By Terry’s new Gloss Terrrybly Shine in “floral paradise.”  This gloss is the smoothest, softest, most comfortable and lovely lip gloss ever.  I cannot wait to pick another shade!

Go see my friend Carmen (if you're in Nash) at Private Edition to create your own holiday look!!!




Here are admittedly not the best pics of me wearing the look before a dinner party last week, but you get the idea!!




No comments:

Post a Comment