Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Look Part II


Trish McEvoy Eye base

A smooth creamy product that looks equally as good alone as it does under your shadow.  Trish’s base brightens, conceals darkness and imperfections, and isn’t the least bit drying.  It locks in my shadow all day & if I wear it alone, I love the clean/bright velvet like finish it leaves on my lids.


Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof pencil

I love this Armani pencil – it goes on almost like a liquid liner and stays smooth and comfortable for 16 + hours.  It never flakes, migrates, or irritates my eyes.  Although it is waterproof, it doesn’t take too much effort to remove it from your lids.  The built-in smudger does a killer job of blurring the line and giving you that messy/rocker-ish kind of look.  The thinnest of thin line at the base of your lashes can totally add brightness and highlight to your peepers. 


Quite often, I leave it at that but, I do like to add a hint of this pretty taupe shadow from YSL to kind of soften the look and further smudge the liner in a bit.  I use it on the bottom too.  It has just the slightest hint of subtle shimmer and is probably the prettiest eye shadow EVER.
 


 

**I will say I’m eagerly awaiting a shadow and eye pencil from a new brand (to me) called Surratt.  It may be a total lifechanger… stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment