Friday, June 6, 2014

Things that make me happy...




Zoe Karssen tees

These are like the perfect vintage rock and roll tee minus a grubby previous owner, and instead of
advertising a band, Karssen’s tees all have cute tongue-in-cheek sayings or a fun take on pop art!  The sleeves are perfect, the length is perfect and the fabric is AMAZE. 
 




Current Elliott let out hem cropped jeans
My love affair with C/E continues… Finally a cropped jean that is a flattering ankle length on my 5’11 frame.  This is the ideal summer jean… perfect mid rise waist and great worn-in soft wash.  I have worn them with pumps, booties, and flip flops.


 






Frame denim

So comfy, so chic & they make me look so skinny.  Frame denim is so super stretchy yet holds its shape beautifully all the while holding you in.  No sagging tush in these guys.  I love the wash, minimal distressing & the perfect ankle length.  If you haven’t yet – you definitely need to give this brand a try!


 






Loren Stewart Jewelry

The most beautiful delicate dainty rose gold pieces that still give me the edge that I like in my every
day look.  I’m rocking the double heart lariat, 2 bangles (one three diamond and one sapphire bezel) and a miniature ID bracelet all from this killer LA based designer.  I LIVE in them. I’m not spoiled – my anniversary and mother’s day are 10 days apart – I got lucky!



 





 


Vince Pumps
A not too high 3 inch heel, the most beautiful leg lengthening nude color and a classic and timeless
silhouette.  I’m obsessed with suede shoes right now – something about them just feels so much more light & fresh than leather this time of year.  Adore!!!
 





 


 


Jeans.  T-shirts.
Pumps.  Jewelry.  WORD.   


**I’m going to try to
get better about snapping my weekend wear & sharing with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment