Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The new Caboodle


Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio

This case is amazing!!  I’m totes obsessed with this genius travel and makeup organization portfolio.  It is so sleek and the perfect size without being the least bit bulky and it holds a ton, seriously I think I have 2 foundations, bronzer, 2 blushes, 2 primers, and 2 sunscreens in there – and that’s not including eyes, brushes, tools, and etc.  I got so excited upon its arrival that I actually cleaned out an entire drawer in my bathroom and neatly organized all the products in my usual/current rotation to make room for it.  Ideal for travel but even more ideal for your day to day needs instead of just throwing everything in a bag which always seems oily/powdery from residue with tweezers and brushes hiding in the bottom and tops popping off eyeliners and disappearing…. Nope, not anymore!!  Love. Thx to my gal, Lindsey, for introducing me to this as well as several of the last few products I’ve posted about.

No comments:

Post a Comment