Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Holy Grail


The Row Classic Tee
As a tee shirt connoisseur it was only a matter of time before I took the plunge and bought one from The Row.  I scored mine on a slight sale but would 100% pay full price as it’s pretty much the most perfect tee shirt  in the universe.  I’m anxious to see how it dry cleans as I don’t trust myself to hand wash it.  Their tees are basically silk (aka viscose) which creates the most beautiful figure flattering drape and the scoop neckline on mine truly is spot on in terms of revealing only the slightest hint of décolleté.  I was lacking a basic white/cream and that’s the color I chose. The sleeves are the best length for those of us with longer arms and they do not cling at all.  The fabric has just a slight touch of sheerness and sheen.  Obsessed.  There’s a reason these two gals were named CFDA designers of the year (2012).  Truly a wardrobe staple – beautiful dressed up or down & even office appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment