Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Right now I can't live without...


Omorvicza Hydra Lift Cream

 
I use this as my night cream, I wake up plumped, firm & fresh.
I find it keeps my skin looking better throughout the day as well.  Hydration is key.

 
 


 Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer SPF 45

Words cannot even describe how happy this tinted moisturizer makes me.  I own the original (dewy) and matte version – where have you been all my life?  Read the reviews anywhere, this stuff is medical grade and magic.


 Jo Malone’s candles/diffusers

My favorite candles are Wood Sage & Sea Salt and Incense & Embers.  My favorite diffuser is Red Roses.  AMAZING.  They make coming home even more relaxing & make weekends in (these are frequent lately due to record heat and humidity in the south) super cozy.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment