Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hometown Love

Imogene + Willie Tees

I have to give major props to a local favorite store, Imogene + Willie, for creating a line of seriously killer tees and tanks.  I snapped up a white tank & gray tee but could have honestly grabbed every single one.  I’ve been wearing Hanes men’s white undershirts forever (at my skinniest & most pregnant I still wore the same size & felt my best) – Imogene’s white tank is basically a better version.  The material is perfection & the fit is extremely flattering. 

It’s no secret that I love a good tee (hello life uniform!) and this cute gray “Welcome” tee is cut from the softest fabric that provides for another ultra-flattering fit.  It has the ideal “tee shirt neck” – other tee connoisseurs will know exactly what I mean & the sleeves are the best length. 

I will be wearing these both well into Fall & Winter under my favorite flannels & jackets. Apparently fans of this store stretch way west to California as a lovely & quite friendly Kate Capeshaw (aka Mrs. Steven Spielberg) stood next to me in line.

 



*Images via Imogene + Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment