Monday, September 28, 2015

Late to the Party

Clarisonic

I finally got a Clarisonic – yes, I’m a decade late & I really don’t know why I waited so long.  In short, everything everyone says about these facial brushes is true.  It makes skin radiant, smooth, and baby soft after just one use.  Slowly you see blackheads disappear and pores look smaller due to their being squeaky clean.  Moisturizers, serums, toners & essences are all more effective.  It’s pretty phenomenal. 

 



 
Ultra dewy complexion Perfector

I am especially enjoying this Edward Bess dewy complexion perfector after washing my face.  It is so seamless and pretty and leaves your skin so glowy & youthful looking.  A little bit of this formula goes a very long way but doesn’t feel heavy at all – the coverage is very sheer and light.  Amaze.  Perfect for the drier Fall and Winter months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment