Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Earth Mama


 

 This is my new “can’t live without it” product.  Sure, it’s super trendy and definitely having a major moment but for good reason.  It WORKS.  I put it on blemishes (it heals them 3x faster & immediately zaps redness), cuts & scrapes (my little one’s too), lips, and anywhere on my skin – face or body – that needs a little boost.  It has dramatically increased my skin’s moisture and has healed pesky spots/scars lingering.  Literally, it is a universal solvent – calms flyaways & heals chapped lips & cuticles too.


This hand cream is amaze.  I grabbed it at Credo in L.A.  in Feb. & just ordered my second tube.    It is my newest fav in terms of keeping my hands soft & smooth.

 



 Juice Beauty glosses take a bit of getting used to thanks to their somewhat grainy texture and consistency, however once you’re used to them it's insane how moisturizing they are plus they add the prettiest most natural looking gloss to lips.  My favorite shade is bikini. 



 
I’m also currently loving Beauty Counter’s Dew Skin (optimum hydration) & Tint Skin as my foundations.  They’re so hydrating and so sheer and easy to blend.
 



I don’t exactly feel elated with my skin as I barrel towards 40 (reality check, I’m 37) but realistically I should given the amount of time & money I spend.  On top of dermaplanning, laser treatments, regular facials, etc. I take my vitamins, I exercise, I eat healthy & I drink a ton of water yet still I’m plagued by redness and odd hormonal breakouts… it occurred to me the products I use daily could be upsetting my system.  Especially products packed with parabens which are known to disrupt hormones so, for a bit I’m trying to go AU NATUREL. 

Next up, Tatcha’s dew skin mist & Trish’s spf 35 beauty balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment