Monday, May 22, 2017

Saving Face

My top shelf



Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore Moisturizer

This moisturizer has been an absolute life saver for my oddly dry complexion.  My skin just drinks it up and I’m all about the decadent consistency.  It definitely gives you that glowy fresh look!  It is packed with all the essentials we need but start to lose as our skin ages: lipids, vitamin E and essential oils.  I’m about ½ way through my jar and I’ll 100% be buying again.  I can tell there’s a significant difference in the suppleness and elasticity of my skin already. 

 


Vintners Daughter Serum

I definitely drank the Koolaide on this one & it’s proven to be worth every penny plus it stays right in tune with my post last week about keeping it natural.  This active botanical serum is like a dream applied in the evenings before bed (oh, the scent!) and is majorly dialing back my redness and helping with the evenness of my overall complexion.  I can’t really explain it but trust me, it works – the reviews speak for themselves. 


 

Tatcha Dew Mist

I have been supporting this brand since day one.  Nothing but love for them.  I have also loved this mist just as long.  I ltruly love almost all facial mists and use them daily.  This one was my first true love though.  I use it to add glow to my evening look, refresh during the day, or add moisture back to my skin when traveling.  My 4 year old is a huge lover of facial mists too.  LOL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment