Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Retinol (eye roll)


I’m retinol intolerant – I try & I try but I cannot get over that retinol hump (prescription or store bought) that most people get over around the 2- 4 week mark.  I just remain slightly red, flaky & irritated and earlier this year I just said F it.  Turns out, there are a lot of others like me…

THOUGH I can tolerate this particular retinol pad packed with moisturizing ferulic acid very well (and yes, I obvi layered moisturizer over my retinol in the past).  Enter one of my holy grail products – the Denis Gross Ferulic Retinol Recovery Peel – I do it once or twice a week for exfoliation & glow.  Seriously, the affect it has on my forehead and t-zone is nothing short of spectacular.

You truly wake up from your slumber with fine lines and pores minimized, skin tone even (ta-ta redness) & texture so smooth.  Sephora will give you a sample if you want to check how your skin tolerates!  These convenient little pads are especially key to remove all that gross product build-up during these humid summer months like sunblock & sweat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.sephora.com/ferulic-retinol-wrinkle-recovery-peel-P404233?skuId=1778968&om_mmc=ppc-GG_381463959_27499862199_pla-93065790353_1778968_97594817439_9013196_c&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgaqT74Tz1AIVgRWBCh01pAhEEAQYASABEgLcRfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#pdp-reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment