Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's in the bag!!


Donatienne Handbags  -- L.A.

A friend of a very good friend started this fabulous line of handbags and I’m totally obsessed.  The line has been getting a lot of press & to add to that hype Gisele Bundchen was spotted rolling through the Boston airport the other day carrying the black “Jordie” bag!  Talk about advertising!

The line was created by Cali native, Nikki Erwin, and the line itself is made in sunny L.A. I’m so sick of buying designer bags (Alexander Wang) only to realize they’re manufactured in China.  So, major props to Nikki for creating a killer line of high quality/high fashion bags and doing it right here in the USA.
I bought the black Jordie (3rd one down) but have my eye on several others in bright colors for fun.  The leather is so soft and buttery and I love how durable and heavy weight the hardware is.  These are my favs:





View the entire collection and the look book(s) by visiting this link:


***All images via Donatienne

No comments:

Post a Comment