Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Smooth Operator


Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

I’ve just brought an old favorite back into my life.  I feel certain beauty products are best when rotated (this goes for deodorant too); if you use the same product for too long sometimes it seems to lose effectiveness.  The exceptions to this rule would be serum or moisturizer or any retinol products.

I previously used the “Hydrate” products in this color care system but decided to go the “Smooth” route this time because it is so damn hot & humid in Nashville already and my tresses are totally unmanageable!
This shampoo/conditioner duo is awesome!  It tames frizz and makes your locks so soft, smooth and glossy.  Both formulas smell fabulous and they lather up so fast and nicely.  In addition to taming frizz this particular series eliminates “unruly volume” – my hair is straight but that doesn’t mean in 90+ degree heat that my head of hair isn’t bigger than a prom queen’s in Texas circa 1992!  

Seriously though, this makes an at home blowout super easy and reduces the amount of time needed with a flat iron.  LOVE!!  PS For those of you who live under a rock – all Pureology’s products are 100% vegan and designed to keep your color looking gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment