Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nashville in my rear view mirror...


Sorry I have been MIA this week… I’m feeling a little under the weather.  I’m hoping that my beach vacay starting Friday to Seaside, Florida perks me up!!  I promise to be back at it after my return next week.  Until then… I give you my vacation/beach packing essentials:

 
Kain Coral T-shirt -- Great color.  Classic shape.  Unbelievable softness.  Looks amazing with bright layered necklaces.



Mikoh maxi dress --  Works just as well for dinner and drinks with wedges at night as it does over your bikini with flip flops during the day.



Top Secret Bandeau Bra – looks so pretty and chic peeking out of dresses and tops with low arm holes and backs.  Super comfy!!



Chloe wedges – Yes, I returned the Tory Burch ones I blogged about earlier.  These are more flattering on the leg & foot and so easy to walk in.  I love the yellow punch of color in the laces!!



 
Tkees Flip flops – I think I have 5 pairs in assorted colors and styles.  They’re minimal, fuss free and fabulous.


Mother lightweight skinny flare white jeans – These jeans seriously feel like cashmere and they’re so flattering, especially paired with a shoe that gives you a little height.  They have great stretch and don’t feel too tight, heavy, or constricting.  Finally a flattering white jean that’s both comfortable & cute!!






(I like Siwy, vintage Levi’s 501s, Imogene + Willie & J. Brand)

& of course, delicate, beachy layering jewels like these Sarah Richey necklaces: 





that I’ll pair with mixed bangles and bracelets.

Finally & most importantly, assorted swimsuits.  This year I’ll be sporting a black Mikoh string bikini, a striped Marc Jacobs monokini (oh yeah, you read that right) & a red J. Crew string bikini.  Goes without saying oversized dark sunglasses and a hat are always involved. 

Until next week.... 

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment