Thursday, November 29, 2012

Estee Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum



Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia

I really want someone to buy this for me!!  Mum… Allan…Are you reading??  I’m obsessed with tuberose and gardenia so it’s no surprise that I’m lusting after this scent big time.  This scent was originally created by Aerin Lauder and intended for only her and her closest friends.  It is described as a “lush floral that is timeless, luxurious, and elegant” – I just couldn’t have said it any better myself.  Moreover, the bottle is gorgeous and inspired by a necklace Aerin inherited from her famous Grandmother.  Though your Grandmother’s floral perfume this certainly is not. I’m not a big floral perfume fan but something about this scent in the dead of winter is so appealing.  It makes me smile every time I spritz it on.  It lasts quite a long time on my skin and I’ve received multiple compliments while wearing it.  


http://www.esteelauder.com/product/606/3340/Product-Catalog/Fragrance/For-Women/Private-Collection-Tuberose-Gardenia/Private-Collection-Tuberose-Gardenia/Eau-de-Parfum-Spray/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment