Monday, August 19, 2013

Blurred Lines



 La Mer The Treatment Foundation


A silky light weight formula that gives medium yet sheer buildable coverage.  The formula contains SPF 15 and La Mer’s exclusive Blue Algae Lift Ferment which immediately adds clarity, firmness, and radiance/brightness.

I finally made the jump to this formula over the weekend.  I love that it feels more like a treatment instead of makeup when you’re applying it.  It is smooth, seamless, and the 2 tiniest drops cover your whole face beautifully.   My shade is linen and it will carry me perfectly into Fall.  I’m a big La Mer fan – I love the soft cream, the oil absorbing tonic, and their serums though those are a bit too pricey for me to swing post baby.  And now I’m loving their foundation too!  It really “blurs lines” - pores - imperfections (everybody get up!  Hey hey hey) and the finish is the ideal combination between dewy and matte.    





No comments:

Post a Comment