Thursday, February 27, 2014

weekly obsessions...high to low



Giorgio Armani Primer

I’m currently hooked on this great gel-like primer from Armani.  It really keeps my skin looking fresh.  Unlike most primers it’s not super matte.  Lately I’m ok with a little sheen (glow) to my face as I feel like it makes my 30+ year old skin look healthier and more youthful.  That being said, I’m totes not into looking like an oil slick by 1 pm.  This primer does a terrific job of minimizing pores – they look tight & tiny – just the way you want them (& your ass).  Ha!  I also love that this primer fills in fine lines seamlessly. If you’re in Nash, go see my friends at Woo on Bandywood. 



Klorane Dry Shampoo

Forget everything I’ve said about dry shampoo leading up to this post.  There are good ones out there, even great ones but, they are no match for this guy.  Seriously, it is a knock out.  TKO!!!!  It is also (gasp!) super inexpensive.  For some reason, it is just perfect.  You spray it in areas that need life or oil absorption, wait like 60+ seconds, comb through with your hands and, hello 2, 3 or even 4 day old post blowout gorgeousness!!!!  Also available at Woo on Bandywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment