Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Frizz Free


Living Proof Frizz Smoothing Kit

As most of you know, I do not style my own hair.  I rarely wash it myself but, due to a case of mild eczema I’m having to wash it myself more often.  I also run into an issue where I’m forced to take matter (or hair) into my own hands while I’m traveling.  I am a big fan of the Living Proof line as a whole so I decided to try this travel kit last night instead of just buying all the full size products.  Plus, the travel kit will come in handy when I head to the beach next Sat.

I washed my hair with the shampoo and gave myself a good scalp massage, used the conditioner, towel dried hair, applied the cream from roots to ends, further towel dried, ran my fingers through to comb and went to bed.  I’m so lazy!!  I woke up this morning with incredibly smooth silky hair and not a hint of frizz or flyaways.  For the record, my hair isn’t really frizzy per say but because it is so thick with so much natural body it turns into a nightmare in humidity of any sort.  Seriously, recent rain in Nashville has had me looking in the mirror in total disbelief & it’s not even 75 degrees!! 

I read other reviews that claim these products dried out their hair – my hair can be slightly dry & I did not notice this at all – quite the opposite.  I cannot even imagine how lovely my hair would have looked had I actually had the motivation to blow dry it.  Five stars!!  I predict this kit will be a life saver at the beach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment