Thursday, August 21, 2014

Catch Up


Touching Base…

 

A)     Bobbi Brown’s “full coverage face brush” allows me to contour at a seriously celebrity style level.  My cheekbones have NEVER looked so good. 
 
 

B)      Byredo’s Gypsy Water is AMAZE and has become my signature scent.  I am dying to try Byredo’s “Black Saffron” too.  Gypsy water is musky and mysterious but at the same time fresh, light, and clean.  How is that even possible?  Fragrance wizards, I guess.
 
 

C)      Tom Ford is churning out some bad ass, unisex, universally flattering slightly retro style sunnies that I’m dying over.  I picked the tortoise frames aka "dark Havana" and I love how I’m now seeing life through rose colored lenses – literally. 
 
 

D)     I am loving the long nail trend; I’m one of those lucky people that has pretty nails as far as shape, nail bed, color and health so I felt like I could really rock this trend.  But No-No-No, because I have a 20 month old, whom I enjoying cuddling, loving and squeezing far too much, so I’m now enjoying an oval slightly long nail in an ombre light pink sparkle style which my nail guru copied perfectly for me after I brought him an Instagram photo. 
 
*Click on a link to Roseark’s photo below & then look at my pics and tell me you’re not impressed?  Thank heavens tomorrow is Friday.  Next week let's talk self tanner, premium vintage jeans & my being mad over plaid this season. 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment