Friday, August 8, 2014

Two To Tatcha


I’m constantly reaching into my handbag for Tatcha’s gold / camellia lip balm & Tatcha’s indigo soothing silk hand cream.  The lip balm is unbelievably moisturizing and glides on silky smooth.  Long after the balm has worn off lips still feel nourished and soft.  Let’s also touch on the fact that is likely the most gorgeous lip balm out there – complete with 24k gold leaf and all.

I’m always looking for the next best hand cream and this one is definitely my new fav.  It is super soothing and has such a lovely fresh smell.  My hands almost always feel red and parched due to allergies… this cream causes redness and irritation to vanish upon contact.  My hands look 10 years younger after a healthy size application. 

I first fell in love with Tatcha many moons ago when I discovered their blotting papers during New York fashion week and I am continually in awe of the killer products this fabulous Japanese brand churns out.  I cannot tell you how happy I am when one of Tatcha’s beautiful purple boxes arrives in the mail. 

This is a brand to keep an eye on, my friends!!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment