Friday, October 3, 2014

TKO


J Brand 811 mid rise skinnies in "Pure"

I’m such a denim fanatic (I wear jeans every day) that often times I end up with like 5 pairs of very special jeans in my rotation… drop crotch, heavily distressed, high waist, black, gray, zippered, flared – these “special” jeans usually only look good with certain items of clothing like a cropped blouse or only pointed toe pumps.  I lately end up feeling like I’m lacking a good staple that works with all shoes and all tops.  A pair that can just as easily work for the office as it can for a night out as it can for brunch with my family. 
I mentioned these old school J. Brand jeans a few posts ago & felt they deserved a little extra love… First, they are the plainest of plain.  They’re not even J. Brand’s most popular old school Ink wash, they’re the Pure wash.  Pure is like the first pair of blue jeans ever created – think old man on a farm blue worn with a plaid shirt in the 70s.  In any event, I’m now reaching for them almost daily.  They’re super flattering, super comfortable & they literally look great with everything… here’s the best part… they’re by far the least expensive jeans I’ve bought in years.  The 811 is mid rise and ankle length (keep in mind I’m 5’11). Coming in at a totally reasonable $145 – this guy is a total knockout!  Sometimes it pays to keep it nice and simple. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment