Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wood Sage & Sea Salt


Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne

It never fails that as soon as I think I’ve found my favorite new signature spent & pulled the trigger on a bottle a new scent comes along and totally sweeps me off my feet.  As a long-time fan of Jo Malone it comes as no surprise that I’m OBSESSED with her new fragrance, Wood Sage & Sea Salt.  Oh. My. God.  This scent is seriously perfect in every single way.  I want to lather myself in it in the shower, I want it on my skin & pillow before bed.  It is just absolutely heavenly.  It is salty, musky, earthy and woodsy in the best possible way & I actually think it’s just delicious for Fall.  There is a depth to it that makes it less light and fluffy and more dark & deep.  Thank you, Jo, for making this killer scent available in the smaller $55 bottle because there was just no way I was possibly leaving the store without one. 

If you’re in Nashville, see my friend, Autumn, at the Jo Malone counter at Nordstrom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment