Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Two Favs by Tom


Tom Ford Illuminating Powder & Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum
 
I’ve been using Ford’s pressed finishing powder forever – I recently switched to the illuminating version and I’m obsessed.  This is actually the one product that I can’t live without.  It instantly finishes your look leaving you polished and perfect but, it is also ideal for refreshing your look, like after hours of sitting behind your desk when you just want to freshen or revive your skin.  It makes everything sort of perfect.  The illuminating version gives you this faint lit-from-within glow that’s ethereal and gorgeous.  It’s totally weightless and glides onto the skin like fluid silk erasing and blurring imperfections in its path.

This perfume is just killer. It stays on my skin better than any other fragrance I’ve tried to date. This is a spicy fragrance but vanilla and musk warm it up.  Truly delicious and almost so fabulous it’s indescribable.  They both make me so happy.

 Is it Friday yet??

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment