Monday, February 9, 2015

Primer Power


Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer

Finally! I’m so grateful to my friends at Woo for introducing me to this wonderful new primer packed with killer anti-aging benefits.  The texture is pillowy soft and it literally melts into your skin.  It has a light tint and I loved wearing it this weekend with just a touch of concealer and a sheer pressed powder on top.  It’s amazing under your foundation as well.  I actually went to the park and straight into dinner out without having to wash my face & reapply – serious staying power!!  I’m thrilled with how lovely it looks today under my harsh office lighting too.

The tint neutralizes uneven skin tone, peptides improve firmness, while white tea polyphenols protect against collagen loss and damage.  On top of all this – SPF 30 keeps your skin safe from harmful effects of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment