Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh just a Coupla things


Nothing beats a shiny, instantly dry, 2 week long wearing gel manicure – unless you’re me & you’re incessantly washing your hands or washing a baby than those 2 weeks are more like 9 days.  Ugh.  I like to let my nails breathe every so often anyway and take a gel break and I’ll tell you what… nothing beats the pretty, classic, minimalism & natural finish of manicured nails painted with a coat or two of Essie’s ballet slippers, Mademoiselle, or Sugar Daddy.  Easy Breezy & you’re not stuck in a nail spa for a solid hour. Boom.  It’s my new thing.  I go once a week – it lasts 5 days, if I only do one coat of color.

 


A few weeks ago I went to an Armani event at Nordstrom, I bought & love one of their new-to-me foundations and equally loved my entire makeup application.  I’m so bad and self-conscious about selfies that I could only bring myself to give you a sneak peek – not full face.  Next week I’ll post the items we used to create my lovely look.


 

Happy Valentine’s Day, lovers!  The ring in the photo was my Valentine’s Day gift last year from my hubby.  Not holding my breath for a repeat… LOL  Love him just the same.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment