Tuesday, April 14, 2015

LA Stories (Part I of III)


Violet Grey 

I had the pleasure of visiting the most amazing boutique beauty spot while in L.A. last weekend – it was like a little plush purple dream of a space packed full of the most expertly curated mix of products ever.  I’m uber grateful to my BFF for hooking this up!  The entire experience deserves a post of its own but first, I’ll tell you what goodies I left with…

SK II Facial Essence

I quickly grew to love this new twice daily part of my routine, I feel like it’s a splash of holy water, one that promises to smooth fine lines, tighten pores, and visibly create clearer and more even skin tone.  It’s calming and my skin has reacted very well to it thus far.  I’m super grateful to have been introduced to this line because I honestly found it to be a bit intimidating prior to this occasion.
 
 


Tata Harper Mist

I’m obsessed with mists and was waiting until my favorite Caudalie one was empty before I tried another.  I love using a mist during travel to keep my skin looking hydrated, fresh and bright after being exposed to all that gross, condensed, and dry air while flying.  I also love using a mist at night to set my foundation & give me a moisturized glow. This particular product is great for people with rosacea or sensitive skin – I don’t have rosacea but I have a lot of redness and I’m also fairly sensitive so it’s been amazing on my skin.  Mists are equally as lovely when applied before bed.

 


Guerlain Bronzing Spray

Disclaimer – it’s easy to F up this application, that being said, when applied properly, the results are natural and gorgeous.  It is perfect for a light all over glow!!
 


 






Thank you again to my sweets for hooking this up.  Does she know me well, or what?

Oh, and look who just happens to be Violet Grey’s neighbor??!

No comments:

Post a Comment