Friday, April 24, 2015

LA Stories (III of III)


Rag & Bone Denim

 


I do not usually like boyfriend jeans on my frame.  I am almost 6 feet tall and while I’m thin, I also am more of an athletic build.  I look like a boy in boyfriend jeans not like some sex pot who threw on her man’s jeans and looked effortlessly chic.  Enter the slim boyfriend… love it.  Super comfortable, not overwhelming, and looks equally cute cuffed with flats or worn straight leg with heels. 

Being so tall, most cropped styles on me hit way too high and look frumpy. The wash and details on these were too gorgeous for me not to try – I guess it was my lucky day bc they were perfect on me.   Two for two on Rag & Bone which is not typically a brand I’d gravitate too. 

Organic Cami


Everyone needs the perfect black top.  For me it’s more versatile & important than the little black dress.  I love this one by John Patrick’s line “Organic” so very much.  The silk is substantial so you don’t feel that cling to skin that can make you self-conscious and the fabric has a slight crinkle, so it travels well. I would pair this chic cami that even has adjustable straps with almost any bottom I own.  Truly a forever piece for a steal price.

 Tees
We decided that these tee shirts by IRO that are filled with holes are just the best tee shirts ever made.  I’m not embarrassed to say I own a pale pink, black, navy & beige one. 


 
It you’re not feeling the holes, opt for this version that’s more polished with just an artfully shredded hem (I own it in white). 
 
 
Or a chic, three quarter sleeve version with a lower scooped neck that I’m lusting over. They are the most comfortable & flattering linen blend fabric and something about the crewneck, sleeve fit and just overall shape is seriously a dream. 
 
I bought a black one to wear on NYE 2 years ago and my obsession spiraled out of control from there…

My short sleeve grey one is currently en route! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment