Monday, June 22, 2015

Simplicity courtesy of Glossier & Hourglass


Glossier’s perfecting skin tint is like your own skin only better.  It’s perfect for people who don’t love foundation but need a touch of coverage that evens and brightens.  The older I get the less makeup I like on my skin – this is problematic bc the older I get the less perfect my skin is.  However,  I’m way more diligent about taking care of my skin now that I’m in my mid-thirties so maybe that’s why I can sometimes get away with the “less is more” look/approach. I use Glossier’s priming moisturizer too – it’s simple, clean, and buildable – fuss free & my skin really agrees with it. What I love most about this duo is that it perfectly covers my redness without feeling or looking cakey or heavy.  Occasionally, I add a touch of concealer.


 

To seal the deal, I do a very light dusting of Hourglass’ ambient lighting powder – this powder is silky smooth and packed with light diffusing pigments.  It truly gives you an ethereal glow.  Sheer perfection.

 




Glossier just launched their cult classic balm in a coconut version.  Mine arrives this week.  Pumped!!  It’s the little things…

*Images via Glossier

No comments:

Post a Comment