Monday, June 29, 2015

Smooth Operator


RMS Beauty “un cover up”

This is honestly a life changer of a product for me & I’m forever grateful to my friends at Private Edition for introducing me to the brand this weekend.  As stated multiple times recently, I’m over foundation.  I am gravitating towards sheer tinted moisturizers or skin tints (hello, Glossier!) – The product in this little glass pot literally melts into your skin immediately banishing redness, dark spots, and enlarged pores.  I swear, it is magic.  You can use it as foundation, concealer, or cover up.  I have been adding a couple pats to the areas of my face that still have a fair amount of redness after I apply my skin tint/moisturizer.  The results is gorgeous & perfection.  I am truly in awe & can’t stop checking out my reflection in the mirror.  I swear, my skin has never looked so amazing. I bought shade #22, which is yellow based and their biggest seller.
 
Keep in mind this is an organic company & one of the key ingredients in this product is coconut oil. 



No comments:

Post a Comment