Monday, November 21, 2016

Once Bitten


Bite Beauty Multi Sticks
I wear lipstick now – it just happened; I’m 37.  On a whim I grabbed this one from Bite Beauty & was like “seriously, can I do this?” – it is very very matte & I’m sure I’d find it drying but here’s how I’m making it work: 1) sugar scrub lips to exfoliate 2) apply lipstick with finger/brush or from tube 3) dab a bit of balm on top.  I feel like it instantly revived my whole look.  To be honest, it was just a change & gracious I’ve needed that lately on SO many levels as of late.  I like to go liner free for kind of a faded, not so perfect look. 

My color choice was macaron.  Duh.  Here's a dynamite duck lips pic for you!

 
 



 

Then I bought an additional one of these delightful multi sticks for my eyes:

My color choice: Anise, a yummy rich coffee shade that smooths out way less intense than it looks.  I love a one-step smoky eye.  I put a primer underneath, let it set, then layered this creamy neutral on my lids using my finger & a brush to blend.  Gorgeous natural depth & accentuation instantly.  Boom. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment