Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Welcome Beautycounter



That’s right, I joined a friend’s team based in L.A.  & have signed on as a consultant.

I’m proud and excited albeit a bit scared to embark on this new adventure & see where it takes me!  Beautycounter was a no brainer for me because I have a never ending love of products – all products – cosmetics to nail polish to anti-aging to shampoo/conditioner and the list goes on and I’m obviously very health conscious especially as a mother.  This phenomenal company whose mission & products are just BEYOND…seemed like a perfect fit.  I have 0 sales experience and to be honest, I’m so not a seller but we all know I love products and we all know I can talk about and advocate for something I love.  This amazing company is making these truly "beautiful products made safe".  Aside from offering safe and effective products, what is setting Beautycounter apart is that they are making it their mission to inform consumers about harmful ingredients found in countless brands we all know & likely love.  They are doing this by making sure you know everything about what is inside your own beauty products. 

Beautycounter produces some really terrific products and they don’t go unnoticed mainstream.  Case in point, look what popped on Gwyneth’s Goop the other day as a “must have.”

 


**photo via Goop.com

I’m a spray fanatic & I'm IN LOVE with this one.  I adore them used to set makeup, to add extra moisture first thing in the morning before moisturizer, equally as great to refresh makeup or naked skin mid day and of course on a plane in that awful dry air.  I’m also very partial to rose – I find it so refreshing & soothing.  It is ideal for locking in moisture and helping your skin stay supple and dewy in the dry winter months.  The glass bottle is gorgeous on your counter, vanity or nightstand, a fab stocking stuffer for friends or family. Are the holidays really upon us???!!  Wish me luck!! 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment