Friday, June 9, 2017

Spotlight: RMS


Keeping my clean beauty trend going this week... R M S
I adore this clean/organic beauty brand year round but especially in the summer.  I use RMS’ living luminizer on the daily – on brow bones, inner eye corners, cheek bones, etc.  Ok, maybe not all three of those areas daily but I always add it somewhere to my face for light & luminosity.

A few other obsessions by this brand are the eye shadows – one color equals an earthy natural smoky eye (I love the Tobacco series), the lip shine in sublime (it’s super glossy, natural, and moisturizing) which creates a chic popsicle stained pout & the eye polish in Lunar - it doubles as a highlighter (think more “evening appropriate”) than the luminizer I mentioned above. 

This brand uses a coconut oil heavy base which is delightful for your skin but be warned the idea here is natural, not makeup that is going to stay in place perfectly for hours on end.  I don’t really use the eye polishes much for this reason – though they’re seriously beyond gorgeous!!  For some reason I just can't deal with a messy crease.   Another cult following product by RMS is the un-cover up, a classic cover up that’s good for your skin and blends like a dream.
How simple and natural for Summer is this little line up below??


 



No comments:

Post a Comment