Tuesday, November 15, 2011

By Terry Liquid Blush

By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush in Fresh

I know, I know… I’m playing favorites this month but, I just can’t help myself.  As I’ve mentioned before I’m blush application challenged.  Well, not anymore!!!

This amazing By Terry formula is so sheer, gorgeous and perfect that it’s near impossible to screw it up.  Plus, I watched this great tutorial by Lisa Eldridge and now I’m a liquid blush wizard!! Check out her awesome website for more helpful tips:




This liquid blush is like a highlighter that doesn’t settle into pores or fine lines.  It is so easy to smooth onto your cheeks and it blends so naturally.  It really just instantly adds a pretty glow that brightens up your whole look.  I sometimes get sick of using bronzer and am really trying to embrace a more natural, pale look this winter without feeling washed out and this liquid color totally does the trick!  

It’s pricey but a pin point of product goes a LONG way so you’ll basically not need to buy another bottle for, seriously, years!  Here is a link to the product at Barney’s:




No comments:

Post a Comment