Monday, November 7, 2011

By Terry Loose Powder


By Terry Voile Poudre Eclat – Correcting Mattifying Loose Powder

This weightless sheer powder is incredible and wears better than any powder or foundation I’ve ever used.  My shade is “nude beige” – a light dusting of this over my By Terry foundation and I’m about as airbrushed looking as I’m ever going to get.  For a very light/sheer look this powder can be worn alone as well.  It immediately makes your face look illuminated and radiant and honestly, I’ve never seen my pores look even remotely this invisible.  The powder comes in a variety of shades and you can use the cooler shades to highlight and/or contour.  For $65 I would actually describe this product as a steal – plus you get a really large container.  It kept my skin looking fresh and fabulous during some seriously crazy weather in the Bahamas last week. I’m unequivocally head over heels in love.

You’re crazy not to try this line (I'm obsessed in case you hadn't already caught on by the flurry of posts) …  

Here is a link to the product on the By Terry website:



No comments:

Post a Comment