Monday, November 14, 2011

Oribe Shampoo/Conditioiner -- Moisture Control

Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Moisture & Control

I have long stated my love of Oribe products and this shampoo/conditioner duo is no exception.  It smells wonderful, is rich and creamy, lathers in the most lovely & luxurious fashion and leaves hair sleek, smooth, hydrated and easy to control.  It’s perfect for people with super thick voluminous hair that prefer a more sleek style.  It left my hair glossy and manageable and definitely tamed my flyaways and frizz.  The formula is designed to form a protective layer that ensures hair is coated and sealed from humidity/extreme weather.  I LOVE it… I’ve been using a deluxe sample courtesy of www.SpaceNK.com (sidebar: awesome website that stocks hard to find products) and I will definitely be buying my own full size bottles as soon as my current shampoo/conditioner assortment is in need of replenishing.  Here is a link to the product on Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment