Friday, October 26, 2012

Diptyque Hand Cream



Diptyque Luxurious Hand Cream

This is the equivalent of dipping your hand in a specially made version of Diptyque’s candle wax.  It smells amazing, keeps hands hydrated for hours, and isn’t the least bit greasy.  It’s like velvet going on.  Plus, how fab is the packaging?  So chic.  It is super yummy and super reasonably priced too.  What a great stocking stuffer or gift for a girlfriend!  

I swear I’ll back off the cream related posts after this one – can you tell my skin isn’t handling the change in season all that well?  

Happy Friday!

I might just lay on my sofa and eat macaroons all weekend!  Oh the life of a preggo…



And just for fun -- here are some photos from my baby shower last  weekend.  My friends made it amazing!!  I'm so lucky.  I mean, a bubbly bar, I die!


No comments:

Post a Comment