Friday, October 5, 2012

Diptyque Voile Satin Oil



Diptyque Satin Oil for Body and Hair

I’m on a major Diptyque kick... just stocked up on candles to have for some house guests in a couple weeks and to have on hand after baby’s arrival when I’m stuck in the house for a couple months during the cold winter months.  I’m a sucker for body and hair oil so it’s no surprise this I was instantly obsessed with this one.  I used it on my dried hair and body last night before bed.  The scent is a mix of jasmine, ylang ylang, & saffron.  Avocado oil softens the skin and hair while urucum oil leaves a satin-like sheen.  The oil absorbs quickly and leaves absolutely no residue.  My skin and hair felt lovely.  I just read an article about “rich” smelling hair – this oil is about as “rich” as it gets.  Happy Friday~


No comments:

Post a Comment